Saturday, April 30, 2016

Father's Day

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I have a father's day card for you.






Next week is Father's Day in Germany. So I had in mind to make a card for my father as I went through my stash of Create a Smile stamps. This cute lion  from the set Lovely Critters caught my eye.




I decided to go with no line coloring. I stamped the lion in a light color and colored him with colored pencils. After fuzzy cutting him I stamped the sentiment and added some alphabet stickers. I die cut a stitched rectangle and adhered the lion. On the card base I sticked some patterned paper. For the final finishing touch I got a tip from Christine. She suggested to add a small banner to the edge of the panel.





  • Alphabet stamps are perfect to create the sentiment you need and may not have in your stash.
  • Do you have creative friends? It is so helpful to swap ideas. Sometimes you've been looking at your card for too long and you need the opinion of somebody else!


There is a another kit ahead! You may know that the Create a Smile kits are very popular but very limited, too. You may want to subscribe to our newsletter and join the Facebook group for the kit.



   

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card! Coloring on the lion makes him look so happy and friendly that I just keep smiling. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete