You must have noticed than I am a mess now and then - being sick for two weeks made it even worse, recently - but I am back, full of energy and trying to get things updated.
I am instantly updating our monthly linky in the sidebar after writing this post. Feel free to add all your march-projects then, no matter if you made them today on on march 1st!
I would like to announce quite a few winners that I never had a chance to announce (I really need to get some help for scheduled posts and stuff - or for packing stamps - or packing orders... ha!)
I am so far behind that I won't post any smiling starts this time, but I promise this part of our blogging schedule will be back soon!
We have some winners who each won a 15€ gift card to the store.....
1) Our January monthly Linky winner
Yes, I never announced our January winner. But here it is......
Liebe Stempelfrida, bitte schick eine mail an firstname.lastname@example.org um Deinen Preis abzuholen :)
2) Our January Release Winner
Congrats Lisa! Please send an email to email@example.com to claim your prize! :)
3) Our February monthly linky winner:
Liebe Wiebke, bitte schick eine mail an firstname.lastname@example.org um Deinen Preis abzuholen :)
4) Our March Release Giveaway Winner:
Congrats Amy! Please send an email to email@example.com to claim your prize! :)
So, We finally caught up on winners - yay!
Now it's time to share a woooonerdful creation by our Guest Designer Keeway Tsao from Kiwi Koncepts with you :) No kidding - you have to check out her blog. Anyone not adoring her cards must be crazy. So much fun cards and talent that you don't. want. to. miss. Seriously!
When I see beautiful products, I like to let it inspire me to create scenes that I can imagine myself in. In today's card, the wave of stars stencil is what caught my attention and when I imagine a beautiful sky sprinkled with stars, I would want to spend it with someone special.
- Brush a thin layer of water on an A2 size cut watercolor paper
- Create a loose watercolor background by placing down varying colors of light blue, turqouise, and dark blue watercolor. I used Distress Inks in this card. Let dry or dry with a heat gun.
- Stamp the submarine from the Underwaterlove set on a separate white cardstock and color in with copics. I also added a little more shading with color pencils. I then cut out the submarine.
- Heat emboss the bubbles from the Underwaterlove set behind where the submarine will be placed. Here I stamped it twice, and embossed with white embossing powder.
- As an extra sparkle to the bubbles, I also added clear sequins in a crescendo shape to add more effect of the bubbles caused by the submarine.
- Heat emboss the sentiment "I'd Cross An Ocean For You" on black cardstock with white embossing powder and cut out angles facing left, the direction of the submarine.
- I then drew in black border lines around the watercolor piece with a thin black marker pen.
- And lastly, I added some green angle enamel stickers around the sentiment to add a little embellishment.
- Both the submarine and the sentiment were adhered onto the card with foam tape.
Oh my word! I told you she rocks - and she does! So if you love her style, visit her blog, IG account,... and let her know you do and say her a little hello from us, also :)
Thank you so very much for visiting and being patient with all the announcements. Our crafty friends and the best in this world!