I love the name of this stamp set and tat's what I wanted to do with these stamps: Color my heart out. I instantly knewthat this row of hearts would be perfect for a rainbow color card!
- Stamp the hearts directly on your card base.
- Color the image with copics.
- Die cut your sentiment and adhere it to the card - finished! A really simple card!
- For extra dimension add highlights with a gel pen to the hearts.
- To add dimension to the die cut I cut a few of the sentiment and stacked them up. At first I was a little bit worried because that is such a delicate die. But in the end it was very easy and worked out perfectly.
- The row of hearts was easy to stamp two or three times with overlapping the hearts. I think you can't tell where the original image starts and ends!
Next week is release week and there are fabulous stamps ahead! Mr. Beaver is coming back - so cute!