Monday, November 23, 2015

Welcome winter......

Hi there it's Anja again on this monday. I would like to share a wintery card with you since the winter is coming....

 
 


I wanted to use the just released stacked pierced ovals and created a shakercard with them.



I diecut all different sizes out of some colored cardstock and traced the large one out of white cardstock and cut it slightly bigger. I placed the negatives from the diecuts on top of each other and put some transparancy behind it.
I adhered the whole panel to a horizontal folded cardbase and used some sequins behind the "shaker". white heat embossed the winter word on some translucent vellum paper and fuzzy cut it. Diecut the word welcome and diecut some snowflakes. Stamped the fox and another one by using the mirror stamping technique and copic colored them. Fuzzy cut the foxes and adhered them to the card.
To finish the card I used some sequins and gave the foxes a little sparkle with a wink of stella clear glitterpen.



Stamps; Winterfun and Cool buddies.



Cool cuts; Stacked pierced ovals and tiny sentiments.







We love to see what you create with our supplies so link up all your creations.

Have a great week, Anja

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card! The foxes are adorable and the sentiment is an eye-catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute. I love how you used the dies. Very creative. ♥

    ReplyDelete