Saturday, November 14, 2015

Saturday Scrap Scenes with Terhi - Beautiful





Hello everyone, it's Terhi here with another Create A Smile scrapbook layout.



It all started with a photograph. As always, my scrapbook layouts starts like that: choosing a photo, a memory, and then I start to think how to create a layout around it.
This photograph is sensitive, my daughter has a light smile on her face, and the moment was pretty. Late evening in August sun, sun colored everything so beautifully. We were having a little walk in the woods, so adding some nature elements was obvious.
Time to Say Thanks Stamps were the answer, and that's the way I had chosen my theme.




The leaves from the stamp set turned out to be real looking leaves with only stamping them onto green patterned paper, and cutting out. Adding many together as a composition made it looking even better, and one flower kept the layout still simple.
For me quick and easy is almost a passion - that's why I altered my chipboard circles with embossing powder. It is easy, it is quick and give a beautiful result. Some sheen, but also some dimension.




Please find the video below or watch it here.




Stamps: Time to Say Thanks
Stencil: Skinny Chevron Stencil
Other: Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers, Chipboards - Beautiful, Chipboards - Nested Circles,

  




I hope you try using stamped images between your paper layers, it's very effective. Just remember to have fun!
Have a great day!

Terhi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment