Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy holidays....

It's almost December so we are counting down towards the holidays. Decorating the house and making christmascards. For today another christmascard to share.

 
 


I wanted to make a christmascard and using some stamps that weren't supposed to be christmasstamps. So I used the whimsical wheels stampset. And combined it with some christmasstamps.



I first created a background for my card by stamping the stars from the smiling snowflakes stampset in versamark watermark ink and gold heat emboss them. I sponged the background with several distress ink colors. Now I stamped the image from the whimsical wheels and placed some presents with the stampset from the snow dance kit. Copic colored and fuzzy cut the train. I created a snowhill by tearing some white cardstock and ahered the whole to the card. Made some shadows with a copic marker, stamped the sentiment and rounded the corners of the card.
Ofcourse I had to give it some extra shine with a wink of stella glitterpen.



Stamps;
Smiling snowflakes and whimsical wheels.







There is a sale on some to be retired stampsets and when they are gone they are gone so you better hurry. Maybe an idea for a christmaspresent? For today's card I used two of them.

Have a great week,

Anja

1 comment: