Sunday, November 8, 2015

Colourful Christmas Card !

Hey everyone! Today, I'm back to share with you a card I've made with a clean and simple look but with a bunch of details that makes it comes "alive". I'm taking a break from the Snow Dance kit because there are other sets that needs my love at the moment. hehe! 




I wanted to share a card that looks personal and almost-handdrawn!

First, I stamped the big sentiment on a separate paper and cut it out slowly leaving a white border. This helps the sentiment to stand out when I stick it on top of colourful gifts. 

The gifts are strategically stamped any use of masking paper! I used Distress Ink Antique Linen to stamp the images but I only inked it on only the parts of the boxes that I want to show. It's easy! If you accidentally overstamped, that a damn tissue and wipe it away. 

I used my copic marker to have vibrant colours :) 




Create A Smile Stamps - Wrap It Up
Create A Smile Stamps - zu Weihnachten


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,



No comments:

Post a Comment