Friday, November 20, 2015

Coloring With Inktense Pencils + Tombow Blender Pen

Hi there! Today I will be showing you how to create two cards with textured backgrounds. I am using the Poppin' Over stamp set to create these fun cards.

I was inspired to create clean and simple cards with fun ink blending. I haven't done ink blending in a while, so I thought I would try it again today!

I started out with two tall card panels and scored them at every half inch, both vertically and horizontally. The teflon bone folder will give you a great crease and will leave no shiny marks on your card stock.

Then, I did some simple ink blending on both panels with blue and green dye ink. 


To color the critters, I used the Dove Blender Pen and some Inktense pencils. I have to be honest, I disliked this blender pen until I learned how to use it correctly. These critters were very simple to color I used one to two colors on each one. 


I embossed my sentiments on black card stock using white embossing powder. I mounted the sentiments and critters onto the center of my cards using foam tape.


Finally, I added some white dots around the sentiment using a white gel pen and some enamel shapes to match the colors of the cards.

Enjoy the video!











1 comment: