Sunday, October 11, 2015

No-Image Card

I love it when I find stamp sets with huge & bold sentiments and Create A Smile has a few of those sets in the shop. Today, I will share with you a colourful and cheerful card that did not use any images. You can use this to make a bunch of cards to make a set and give it as a gift! Or just keep them in case you need a simple quick card to give someone.



Images are not always necessary on a card and today, I'm just sharing an idea which you could use for your future cards. 

Firstly, I stamped the sentiments from the Make A Wish set on a watercolour paper and heat embossed it in white. 

Then, I used my Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils to create a rainbow. I start with the yellow and the brown. When you colour in the two ends, it helps you to determine how much space you have in between. 

I used this cool banner die from the Stacked Pierced Banners set to cut the sentiment panel. I thought this will make it stand out and less "boring" as to just sticking a retangular panel on the card base.


Create A Smile Stamps - Make A Wish
Create A Smile Stamps - Stacked Pierced Banners (dies)
Ranger Gold Stickles
Inktense Pencils


You don't need to watercolour if you don't want to. You could also use ink blending technique which would be very pretty as well!


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments: