Saturday, October 10, 2015

Inspired by Birka

Hello stampers, Anni here! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend with a lot of crafting time!






When I first saw Birka's fabulous card I fell in love instantly. Itis so much fun and clever! So when I thought about an idea for today's card I had the chipboard frames in my hand and I know they were perfect to case Birka's card.




Before I started I just lay out my frames and decided which one I wanted to use. Then I choose the monsters that would fit into these frames and decided on the colors. Here is my first sketch.


After that I started stamping and coloring my monsters. I adhered the frames, die cut the sentiment and assembled the card.




  • At first I wanted to make this card with all the cute critters from Create a Smile. And it would work perfectly, too. But I decided on the monsters because I wanted to make a more colorful card.
  • If you use a geometric shape sometimes it is easier to arrange the shapes first and then decide which critters should go in the shapes.



Our Guest Design Team Call is still going on for a few hours! We want YOU as a guest designer!



   

2 comments:

  1. ohh... ich werd sooo rot!!!! Mein Name sogar im Titel :-) anno.. und dabei ist deine Karte viel schöner geworden!!! ich freu mich grad über beides :-) Und deine Familie sieht genauso bekloppt aus wie meine...hihi

    ReplyDelete