Hello crafty friends, Yoonsun here!
Whoa, whoa, Snow Dance Kit was a huge HIT!! And today I am so happy to show you my Christmas card using our most adorable kit!!
So adorable Santa, lazy Rudolph, and matching sentiment are perfect for making a fun holiday card!!
- Stamp Santa and Rudolph from the Snow Dance Kit on white card stock using MFT Black Licorice hybrid ink.
- Colour them with Copic markers, then fussy cut them.
- Die cut snowflake from white paper panel, die cut it from several colours of glitter papers as well.
- Inlaid all pieces of circle over the snowflake die cut panel.
- Mount all elements as shown to kraft card base, then stamp the sentiment in black.
- Embellish with small snowflake die cuts, sequins inside the kit.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun