Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Guest Designer Kay Miller #1

Good evening ladies and gentlemen!

What a FABULOUS week-end - you all knocked our socks off (and emptied different shelves, wow!).

We're getting back to normal - and I would like to introduce a wonderful, sweet, crazy talented lady to you:Our October Guest Designer (better late than never, right?) is 


I've been Kay's fangirl for quite a while - she knows how to rock color, ink, blends and designs! All of her creations get me swooning - if you haven't checked out her blog - you sure should!

Please give a huge and warm welcome to Kay!

Hello! I am thrilled to be guesting this month with Create A Smile Stamps! They have the most adorable stamps!  Christine has come out with a fabulous new kit, called Snow Dance, that includes everything you can think of to put together some fabulous cards and projects! It has patterned paper, chipboard elements, an adorable stamp set, enamel stickers, sequins, twine and a stunning snowflake die! I seriously gasped when I opened up my package! Such cute stuff!

Here is the first project I made!

proxy

Isn't that little Santa the cutest?? And the snowflake die.... Ohhhhh! And I am seriously twine challenged, but I had to try using the cute red, white and blue twine on something! As you can see my twine bow probably leaves a little to be desired, but it's not bad :) The little Santa is colored with Copics and fussy cut out. I cut the snowflake die out of a piece of white card stock, layered the pretty patterned paper underneath, and then popped it up with foam tape. I added the snowflake in the center with foam tape and a little sequin in the middle.

proxy

I stamped the sentiment with black ink, and added the Santa with foam tape. Lastly I added some of the pretty sequins that come in the kit too! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you all have a great week!

Hugs,

Kay :)

_______________


Well, the kit os sold out already (and won't be restocked, because it was a limited number), but I hope you still feel inspired and those of you who were luck enough to got the kit get lots of inspiration to use and enjoy your kit.

Have a great day


4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! And love her instagram as well! So many beautiful inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly darling card. I adore this cute image. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great and awesome card Kay and I am trilled to have you guest designing over at create a smile you sure gonna rock it.

    ReplyDelete