Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Foxy Thank You

 
Hello Crafters!
 
 
It's Kelly here and today I'm sharing some simple masking with a fall card.
 

 

I thought this little fox would be super cute on a bed of fall leaves. With his little scarf he looks like he's all ready for fall!


I began by stamping a few leaves and then masked them. I stamped my fox and masked him too before finishing up the stamping of the leaves.
 

 
The sentiment was stamped below and accented with some clear sequins. I can't stop using these :)
 
The fox is originally part of a winter set but with just a few color choices he's ready for fall. Look at the stamps you own and see what else they can be :)
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
 

 
Cool Buddies
Botanical Love
Time to Say Thanks
4mm Clear Sequins


6mm Clear Sequins

5 comments:

  1. The fox do indeed looks real cute on the bed of leaves!!! It's super sweet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kelly, love the coloring of the leaves, He looks perfectly content all nestled among them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve what you've done with that darling Fox, Kelly! All of these products are awesome!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I must have been under a rock, but I "discovered" Create A Smile through Kelly's work with you, and just recently purchased the winter set (which I am dying to receive!) because of the card Kelly made and the hop by all your talented designers. This card is another example of the darling stamps you have and the great ways that Kelly shows us to use them, combine them and even to alter them! Thank you to Kellly and of course to CAS for making products I can't wait to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The variation of fall colours throughout that bed of leaves is stunning, Kelly. A content little fox seems to be enjoying them :-) Congrats on being "roasted" with a lovely Blog Hop. It must be very heartwarming to know how much inspiration you instill in all of us here in Card Making blog land.

    ReplyDelete