I love snow men stamps and I can't stay away from the sweet set Cool Buddies! They are so darn cute! And I wanted to try out the curved edge obviously inspired by Kristina Werner (here).
- Stamp, color and fuzzy cut the snow men.
- Adhere them with dimensional adhesive to your card base.
- Die cut a curved edge from cardstock and stamp your sentiment.
- Assemble the card.
- You could easily copy this card layout for other occassions and use other critters! I would love to make this card using the set Friends in the Wood or a non cute version with flowers or leaves.
- Be inspired by details of other card designer's project. You don't have to case a whole card you could only pick one detail and see if it works with your style.
We LOVE to see your creations using Create a Smile products! Add your link to the sidebar! You have the chance to win a prize!