I said it many times before I really love the sets with the big words in Christine's handwriting. My idea was to create a background from the big Danke (thanks in German) and that's where this card started.
- Stamp the "Danke" several times in a diagonal for the background.
- Adhere a piece of vellum to the card.
- Die cut a frame.
- Stamp, emboss and fuzzy cut the leaf.
- Stamp the sentiment and cut it into a banner.
- Assemble the card.
- Choose similar colors for your background. Otherwise it gets to busy!
- The easiest way to get the big sentiment straight is to use an acrylic block with a grid pattern. I used my stamp press for it. I placed the "Danke" on the paper in an angle I liked. Then I lined up the lines on the stamp press with the edge of my paper.
Do you follow Create a Smile on Facebook? Christine always shares the hottest news and you will be first to know about great releases in the future.