Welcome to the Coffee Lovers Fall Blog Hop!
Glad that you're here with us, joining for some coffee fun. :)
As a sponsor we're giving away the Coffee First Stamp set and a set of coffee related chipbaords:
Here is Germany is git pretty cold suring the last week - so for me "cold" was the first word thinking about fall. To make this even more fall-themed I picked some earthtones for my card (although I tend to use bright colors, usually)
- Use some stamps from coffee first to create a tone-on-tone background.
- add shadows to the largest images with your Zig Clean Color real Brush pens (or your favorite voloring medium)
- adhere Vellum to the chipboards circle and attach both to your card.
- use alphabet stickers and more chipboard for your sentiment
- add some more chipboards as embellishments.