These outlined gift boxes can be various different looks. We can make our own patterned wrapping papers with it.
- Stamp the images from the Wrap it up stamp set onto the watercolour paper panel using black pigment ink - I used VersaFine Pigment Ink Onyx Black. It doesn't reacts with water.
- Colour them with watercolour medium - I used Peerless watercolours.
- Stamp 'Merry Christmas' on the black paper using embossing ink, white heat emboss.
- Mount all elements as shown to the white card base.
- Embellish with a few clear sequins.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!!xoxo Yoonsun