Monday, July 27, 2015

Wish upon a star....

How is everybody doing? Some of us are on vacation either at home or elsewhere. No matter where you are I hope you have a great time and find some time to squeeze in some creativity.

Now over to today's card.

 
 


I mentioned earlier that I was in love with the Poppin'over stampset but I also love the Make a Wish stampset with all those lovely fonts and sentiments. So for this card I would like to focuse on this particular stampset.



Again I choosed a white top folded cardbase. I started with a diecut out of watercolor paper with the largest banner. Stamped the Wild Waters stamp with versamark waterink and heat embossed it with gold embossingpowder. Did some watercoloring between the lines and let it dry.
I stamped the wish word and fuzzy cut it. I stamped several stars from the set in the background and stamped the largest star onto translucent vellum and white heat embossed it. The sentiment upon a star is white heat embossed onto a black fishtail.



Stamps;

Wild waters and Make A Wish;



Cool cuts;

Stacked pierced banners;




Have a great week;

Anja

3 comments: