Monday, July 13, 2015

We've moved......

Hello, did you already notice that we are having our first anniversary over at create a smile?!!!!!!!!!!
This is so, so awesome please celebrate with us......

For today I would like to share a card with the adorable Poppin'over stampset.





Those images are so, so cute don't you think so. I love that you can place them on almost everything. For this card I wanted to create a wall and have the elephant poppin'over it.



I started with stamping the brickline from the poppin'over stampset repeadetly. After stamping I colored the wall with copics. Stamped the elephant and colored it. I stamped the head and the paws on a scrap of paper, colored it and fuzzy cut it. Adhered the head and the paws with foamtape to get some dimension and depth. I took the stencil wave of stars and traced the stars with a black marker. I colored the stars with copics in a Rainbow. Gave the stars some extra interest with a white gelpen. For the background I used a light blue copic. To finish of my card I stamps the sentiment and the we've moved phrase in watermark ink and white heat embossed it. Finally rounded the corners of the card, easy peasy.



Stamps;

Poppin'over



Stencil;

Wave of stars






As I mentioned before please join in the fun in celebrating with us our first anniversary.



Have a great week.

Anja


No comments:

Post a Comment