Thursday, July 16, 2015

Guest Designer Julia Altermann - Part 2

Hello crafty folks! :)

Today I have the pleasure to share Julia Altermann's second post for us :) First of all I'd like to apologize - the post is up late AND I forgot to link back to her blog last week - Bummer!  That means you missed the chance to visit her amazing blog Just One More Card - check it out, she has many techniques and tipps to share with you - and lot of videos :)

Here's what she has for you this week:

________________________





I wanted to create a card that features all the four critters in the new stamp set. And it looked to me like they could be having a photo session.




For my card I'm using Prismacolor pencils. But you can use any coloring medium that you prefer.







When you use Prismacolor pencils, always use a paper that has a slight tooth (some texture and is not completely smooth). Also, working layers. This goes for Prismacolor pencils and Polychromos; you need to keep adding color and not get everything down on the first go.



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful opportunity to play with your amazing stamps, Christine! They are so inspiring and so hilariously cute. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just love it! It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful video - thanks for your colouring tips
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, your card with this little critters is totally adorable. I love coloring with Prismacolor pencils, they blend beautifully. Your video is awesome, I'm going to watch it over and over, the tips you give will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete