Wednesday, July 8, 2015

An Uplifting Thank You




Happy Wednesday, everyone! It's Nina-Marie here, and I am so thrilled to be part of the Create a Smile Video Team, and for my first project, I want to share a thank you card that I have created, using the new Uplifting stamp set that was just released a few weeks ago.



I love watercoloring, and right now the watercolor trend is all the rage. In my video today, I am going to show you how to create a beautiful watercolor sky for the background of my card!

















When coloring with Copic markers, especially when you are using a lot of shading techniques such as I have in this card, it is best if you let each layer of color dry for a short minute or so, before moving onto another color, as this will help prevent bleeding. 






    


Like seeing Create a Smile videos? We have a new video project every Wednesday, so be sure to visit our blog often, and also like us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, so that you can be sure to see more projects from us each and every week! And if you liked this video, be sure to hit the thumbs up button and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more cardmaking videos in the future!

Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

5 comments: