Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sending Sunshine Kit Release countdown "2!"

Hello everyone!

Yay, only two more days until our Sending Sunshine Kit! is in store for you!



In this kit:
  • 12 double sided papers
  • a 3"x4"stamp set
  • a set of two dies (an ice-scone that might also be used as a cupcake? ;) )
  • a stencil
  • 9 chipboard-pieces (remember - our chipboard looks like wood veneer - just beautiful!)
  • 168 enamel stickers
  • 3 flair buttons
  • one roll of washi tape
  • 3 Flair buttons

Important:
The following products are kit-exclusives and not sold separately:
Stamp set, Die-set, Chipboard-pieces, stencil
That means that the paper, enamel stickers, pouches, washi and flair buttons will still be available if you miss the kit, that comes in a limited quantity.

The entire kit will be 35€ - a good deal for this loot :)

Time for some inspiration!
Today is Yoonsun's and Samantha's turn. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Thursday:     Countdown "1" Video Hop with amazing designers and Giveaway
Friday:         Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 8am CET (2am EST)

Let's see what the designers have for you today.

Samantha created a layout - easy to say that this kit has lot of stuff for scrapbookers also! She used papers, a flair button, a chipboard piece and the die for this super summery layout.



As you can see Sam picked tha paper that matches the flait burron - cool, huh?

Here's the chipboard piece which adds some cool interest to the corner - and I also spot some enamel accents - super cute!

She used the die for a super subtile detail - but so beautiful! (It is acetate and it looks beautiful!

I adore all the little details - what a fantastic layout!

Yoonsun created two super sweet cards:
You all know she's the watercolor-queen and now look at that background! She used our papers, the die and also the enamel dots as sprinkles on the ice scone. CLEVER! (See, those tiny enamels are just perfect! ;) )


For her second card she also used watercolors and our paper for the background, then made two shaker-windows and added the creatures from the stamp set. Super super sweet. And the sentiment pop - Swoon! The enamel accents add some more detail and finish off the card. Fabulous!




That's it for today. We know that many of you can't wait to get their hands on the kit. Thanks for sharing your excitement, we appreciate it a lot!

19 comments:

  1. so lovely projects! I love the shaker card, it's super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful projects...love that ice cream die and the shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving this kit. I see so many possibilities for everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!! Super excited and totes want this kit. Love everything the enamel dots, die, wood veneer, paper, stamp set, flair, and the adorable bag, omg, the adorable bag. Will use with my planner. Yeah I'm excited. =) Brilliant kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this kit. I am always looking for flexibility. I love that I can use the kit for either cards or layouts. Secondly storage is always an issue and I love the bag this kit comes in. Congrats, this kit is a BIG winner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed the video hop. Every body made such cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed the video hop. Every body made such cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable kit - looks like so much fun. I might need to have it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable! The bag complements the kit so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous projects! Love the scrapbook layout. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects! Love the scrapbook layout. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved this hop and the kit is great. What is the price for United States

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cindi, the preice is 35€ which is a little less than 40 USD with today's currency ;)

      Delete
  13. I think this kit is quite wonderful. I love the cute stamp set and the die is great for summer ice cream or for a cupcake. The colors are great, soft colors for summer but I can see using them for baby cards. The DT has done some amazing things with the supplies in this kit. Big thumbsup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this kit is quite wonderful. I love the cute stamp set and the die is great for summer ice cream or for a cupcake. The colors are great, soft colors for summer but I can see using them for baby cards. The DT has done some amazing things with the supplies in this kit. Big thumbsup.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I really want this stamp set just LOVE LOVE LOVE the sea creatures, I really like your shaker card so much fun!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just absolutely adore the jellyfish! So adorable, and really love the way Sandy colored hers. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete