Today I don't have a christmas card for you - quite shocking with christmas only a few days away!
The release of the new stamps was last friday so I wanted to use the new stamps. And I was curious to see how the set Balance could be used with the the other stamp sets. It hit me: all the "fillings" from Balance fit perfectly into the train from Whimsical Wheels. I LOVE it when something like this happens!
- Stamp the train first.
- Mask of the wagons and stamp the "fillings".
- Color with copic markers and fuzzy cut.
- Arrange the train on the card base!
- To make it a little more intresting die cut some hearts from some glitter paper and use them as smoke.
- Add the sentiment!
- Glitter paper is not only for christmas - use it in an unexpected way!
- For more attention for the sentiment mask off the card base except for a stripe on the bottom. Ink the paper with some Distress Inks and spray some water on it. It gives just a little bit of texture.
- For combining different stamp sets put out all of your stamp sets and then let the inspiration come!
Do you like to combine stamp sets? What do you do to get ideas for which stamps to combine? Or do you use only one set per card? Let us know!