Monday, September 22, 2014

Some more stencils.......

Hi there it's Anja. I hope you all had a nice weekend and maybe created something or just relaxed.
Well today I would also like to focuse on stencils, I know Christine showed you some great stencil techniques before but I would like to share with you some stencils from Wycinanka.

I hope you don't mind the overload of photo's on this post because I don't have the video skills from Christine. I would like to explain the card process with pictures.

On this first card I used the wall stencil from Wycinanka.

I sponged some distress ink on the stencil.

 
Sprayed water over the stencil.

 
I placed the stencil upside down on some watercolor paper, and depped it gently with some cloth to press the ink down.


This is the result you get when you lift the stencil.

 
After drying I once again placed the stencil over the pattern and colored some white embossingpaste with distressink to obtain a stone-look.

 
Smeared the paste over the stencil.


And created with the result this card.
I also used some gears chipboard from Wycinanka and heat embossed it with silver embossingpowder.


 
For the next card I did a similar technique. But instead of embossingpaste I used ink.
 
 
 
 Here I also used the gears but this time I sprayed them with ink and also used some as a mask.


 
 
And for this last card I used translucent embossingpaste on the doodling 1 stencil.
Also used a chipboard owl from wycinanka and colored it with copic markers.


Hope you liked what you saw and I inspired you to use stencils and guess what ? Christine has her own stencils in store now how cool is that? So you will be seeing much more stencils in the future, love stencils, don't you? What other techniques do you use on your stenicls, please share them with us.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my my...all cards from Anja are super creative...n super intelligent. I loved it.

    ReplyDelete