Saturday, September 27, 2014

No card today...

... but instead I have a small gift box for you!

I wanted to share something different with you today! So I decided to put out my favorite die for a box (sadly it is not longer available).

For card making I only use patterned paper from 6"x6" paper pads these days. But I still have a lot of 12"x12" papers in my stash. This die is perfect for using up my stash of patterned paper. In fact all boxes are perfect for this, I think! Which size of patterned paper do you prefer? Do you still have 12"x12" papers in your stash? Do you still use them?

I tied a bow of twine on the box and on the ends  I adhered arrows from Wycinanka. I glued to arrows together with the twine in between. The sentiment "Und los!" from the set Für alle Fälle means something like: Ready steady go!


I colored the cute little sports car from the set Whimsical Wheels  with Copics and Polychromos and on the windows I added Glossy Accents to get a more realistic look. And of course Wink of Stella - because - hey, every car needs a little glitter!


And when I finished the box I asked myself: What can I put in it? Whom can I give it to? Maybe the next time I give away a car as a gift I can put the keys in it! :)

Have a nice weekend!

   foto van Christine Drogt.  

3 comments:

  1. Awesome love that litle box and the colors are perfect. i also use little pads for the cards but I still have lots, lots of 12x12 papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started paper crafting with cards so I don't have very much 12x12 paper at all... I learned quickly there was a lot of cutting involved :) I love this little box though! It would be perfect for a little boy's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little box is so cute! And if you ever give away a car - hi ;) but maybe you can stash some cookies for the next big journey in them - als Proviant.

    ReplyDelete