Monday, August 11, 2014

Those little busy creatures.........

They are not really my favorites, yours?
Hi, it's Anja with my first post on this blog, excited!!!!!!

Did you enjoy our bloghop, maybe even ordered some of the new stamps? You should do so.....

Now for some more inspiration, although the new freebie Mrs. Anty is central on my card, I also used the Your View and the former released Comfy.

Ants are pretty busy creatures aren't they? So here is a card for friends who have recently moved and need some help with decorating their new home.

I started with printing the small ants on the front and back of the card. Made a simple trifold card and enlarged the ants and printed two of them ( mirrored one) at the inside.
Colored all ants with distress markers, I am sorry I am not that good at it, still learning.
For the bigger ant on the front I used my wink of stella pen and heat embossed it three times with clear embossingpowder to give it more dimension and make it pop. Those googly eyes are cute aren't they? I fussy cut it and adhered it to the front left of the card so it could be opened.
I still find it hard to get a good picture where it shows the use of the glitter. Any tips?

So far it was pretty CAS. It had to be of more interest so I build a background by masking the clouds and the grass.


And here is how the inside looks when you open the card. We often forget about the inside of our cards don't we?


And what about the back of the card? I'm sorry I got a little bit carried away creating, you may wonder where I should place the writing? Well I think the recipient knows what we intent to tell.



Inspired!!!!!!!




And guess what there is still time to join our guest designer search for September so go HERE.

Thanks for spending time with me and have a nice rest of the day.
Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment