Saturday, August 16, 2014

Our Guest Designer for September:

Hi everyone,

I'm a little bit late with this announcement. I couldn't concentrate yesterday, but I wanted to make sure that each entry gets the attention, that it deserves.

There were FABULOUS entries - did you go through the gallery and leave some love for all the girls who played along? I had a BLAST visiting them! So much inspiration!

We had a hard time picking a winner, because there were a few who caught our intention. Great photos, awesome coloring, stunning design - many of the entries hit our requirements :)
But we had to make a decision and we're happy and excited to announce that we picked

*drummroll*

... Marina Johan!

She entered two cards and both really stood out to me:



The first one made me laugh because that monster looks like a really happy tomato in a frame wade of... earth and wood? Stunning design - and I am a sucker for white embossed sentiments!
The second card stood our with the cut out letters. Dimension but only a little color. And the clever arranges sentient. This is a combo of creativity, cleverness and design skills. 
Both photos are bright and shoe the details well. Awesome job, Marina!


Thanks to everyone who applied! I really hope you give it another try with the next call. This was a close decision and we appreciate all of your beautiful work! We're still going to feature some more cards on our Facebook-page.

Check back later for some inspiration by Anni.
Enjoy your week-end!








9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marina!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats from me, too, Marina. You really did a good job, and I can't wait to see what you'll do with Christine's designs in September!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Marina!! Nicely done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Christine! I'm very excited :) and thanks to everyone else for the congrats too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Marina I really loved your cards. Can't wait to see what you come up with for September. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well deserved :-)
    Heartfelt congrats Marina!

    ReplyDelete