It is this time of the year when a lot of pupil graduate from school. I made a card saying: Congrats - I know you had it in you.
A friend of me ask me to make a graduation card for her son. The only school related stamp set in my stash (also I am a teacher) is First Day of School - but I think you can make it work for the last day of school, too.
- I started by stamping all the pens in the set a few times and coloured them in shades of green, turquoise and blue.
- Then I fussy cut the images without leaving a white border. It is more difficult then with a border but when layering the images I like the look better.
- I took the second biggest rectangle from the die set Double Stitched Rectangles and draw around it on white paper with a pencil.
- I arranged the images in that rectangle, glued them down and die cut the paper.
- All that was left to do was to stamp the sentiment and assemble the card.
The new challenge started today. Christine created a beautiful mood board that will fire up your inspiration.