Today I have a clean and simple card for you without any coloring.
I wanted to try out the stamped background technique Birka used in her latest video and that's what I came up with.
- stamp the large sentiment with at least two different shades of your favorite color to create a little ombré effect
- stamp the sentiment on some sticky note paper and cut it out
- mask off your sentiment and start stamping around your sentiment
- the more you stamp at the edge of your mask the better the result will be
- finish your card with some colored sprinkles
For this ombré effects it´s best to use distress oxide or other pigment inks. And a stamping tool will also help a lot.
Do you already know our Create a Smile Family and Friends Facebook Group? Over there you have the chance to connect with others and share your creations with us. We love to see what you create!